Jesse vs the Teutels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Guys isn't this subject done, I mean who really cares what PJD or OCC and JJ are like in real life or on tv or in the rags. It doesn't change my life or yours, let's get back to building rods! "...
Well it does matter because...
I'm building a Jessie James robot to finish some of my projects for me and I need to accurately program the self destruct sequencer.
I started to build a Chuck Norris robot but it kicked my ass and escaped
I had built an Obama robot but the secret service confiscated it and the Globalists are using it to rule the world after the real Obama escaped.
I built a God robot and musta had it programmed correctly... it said something about abomination and destroyed itself with a bolt of lighting
I built a Paully Shore robot and it's writing all my jokes
I built a Torchmann robot and the locals ran it out of town with pitchforks
I built a RRR moderator robot but couldn't find any energon cubes for the Heavy Duty Squasher/Vaporizer
I built a Ron Paul robot but no-body has ever heard about it
I built a Bob Dole robot and it almost won an election
I built a female love robot and it ran away with my Dell
I... I aint got no more...

Last edited:
Wait till your JJ robot finishes the job...

tell him he has to build a "theme" bike and he'll self destruct all on his own!!!! [cl

Focus? What's focus??

I knew what we were talking about when I went to do this reply....let's see....oh yeah, we were talking about the Thames....nice river...runs rapidly thru Great Britian....wonder if they have any fish in there? Went fishing with my kid, he had just bought a boat.....took a cruise once to Alaska....actually walked on a glacier, it was cold.....had a cold last week......

it matter to me its like watching something die right infront of you JJ one of the last oldschoolers, blessed by knowledge of suger bear and the cats that did it out of love, and passion, turning into another fad of the rich wanna be with cookie cutters at every stop light carrying a doushe that cant check the oil draging his feet for 30 feet on every green, thats occ the end of something awsome cool pure, and you cant go back choopers are now ruint forever, like everything that goes mainstream its never the same again.....kinda like "RR" with 10k motors popularity kills cool...

The Thames runs through England not Great Britain.
Full of fish and now has Salmon returning and breeding.
Fished it many times and then flew to North America..How come we can catch a cold and not a Hot?

I stand corrected!!

Actually I sit corrected or I have corrective shoes....anyway...I was attempting to be funny..:D:D (need to try harder i guess)....I won't quit my day job....LOL...
As of the catching a cold and not a hot.....well.....pondering that is just giving me a headache.....

it matter to me its like watching something die right infront of you JJ one of the last oldschoolers, blessed by knowledge of suger bear and the cats that did it out of love, and passion, turning into another fad of the rich wanna be with cookie cutters at every stop light carrying a doushe that cant check the oil draging his feet for 30 feet on every green, thats occ the end of something awsome cool pure, and you cant go back choopers are now ruint forever, like everything that goes mainstream its never the same again.....kinda like "RR" with 10k motors popularity kills cool...
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Latest posts

Back