jonny law sent me a video link

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that was nice of them.....too bad they couldnt send you one of that burn out[ddd
hey, send them a video of the money they want!:D

yeah the can see me, and im in Denver lol.. this was in aurora co and only cost me 75, I had a traffic pic ticket in northglenn that was 220 i think, so the 75 isnt as horrible..

lol i know it looks like i just bent the corner, but i was only doing 16mph, coasting, the traffic had a left turn green so there wasnt any traffic, nor pedestrians to my right. But I watched that clip a few times, and it sure looks like im driving crazy.. Id like to see it from the front. they posted up pics from the front but no video listed :(

Can they prove you were driving? That's how we get out of those in CO

In Ohio you have to prove you weren't. It says on the slip that if you weren't driving to send it back with the name and address of who was, otherwise you are liable.

only cost me 75,

Got a couple of those a couple years ago in Toledo, they are $95

We had them here in Houston & had a big referendum & voted them out last election! Our stupid mayor tried to keep them but the backlash was so bad right B4 the election... she changed her mind. They also caught them shortening the time the yellow light was on so more people would get tickets! What a mess... the city had to pay $10 million to ditch them! The mayor wanted to keep them because they brought in $10 million a year & that was with only 50 something% of people actually paying the fines!

BoB

The right on red thing is hard to get down :D
The key is the words (after stop) [ddd
Good vid [cl
I've quit doin the country stop thing, in the city.

Oops :( Oh well, at least it was just $75.00. I do believe that those traffic cameras are bogus cash cows for the politicians :mad:

noticed something

i noticed on the video that the lights were flashing red, dont know if all the colors done that are if just the red, but if its flashing, which in missouri, if its flashing and its clear, and turning right, i see cops slow down, look, yield and thats it, still, $75 isnt bad at all

Here in Tn it is right on red after you stop. Now they are giving tickets if you don't stop for 4 seconds. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. If there is nothing coming why wait 4 seconds. The stop light cameras have the timer on them too!

LOL! you guys kill me. I pull people over and they say they "just rolled through it" and I always ask "does the sign say stop or does it say slowly roll through it?" I haven't found any of those slowly roll thorugh it signs yet![cl

Nice shot of the burb. you must be E famous now!

I have two here in Ohio and I flat out refuse to pay them. Nobody has showed up at my door yet, nor will they. It's not even a criminal offense. It's a "civil matter" and they are asking the money to be sent to Arizona??. I say they can cram it. Prove it was me behind the wheel or take a walk.

If a police officer witnesses ME commiting a traffic violation, checks MY identification and writes ME a citation - That's fine. No problem there. However that's not what this garbage is about.

Fight these cameras and regulations with everything you have folks. What they are doing here is removing the right to due process guaranteed to you in the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. They are also assuming you guilty until proven innocent under the guise of a "civil" matter. It is being fed to the masses as a "safety" concern while they strip away our rights and line their pockets with more of our money.

No way I will pay one of these. EVER. And neither should anyone else...

Latest posts

Back