jonny law sent me a video link

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BED just do yourself a favor and check with your DMV (or RMV or what ever alphebet your state goes by) and make sure your license isn't suspended. They won't tell you (and by law don't have to) but if you ever get pulled over again you will get pinched for Operating After Suspension. You can alway fight them in court. Just my $.02

BED just do yourself a favor and check with your DMV (or RMV or what ever alphebet your state goes by) and make sure your license isn't suspended. They won't tell you (and by law don't have to) but if you ever get pulled over again you will get pinched for Operating After Suspension. You can alway fight them in court. Just my $.02

They CANNOT suspend your license for a photo violation. It even says so in the letter when you receive it. No points, no driving record, nothing. Right there in black and white. Know why? Because they also CANNOT prove who was operating the vehicle at the time. It's circumstantial evidence at best. By the book there is no violation of the law and no crime here, unless you count the violation of your constitutional rights by whatever government agency is attempting to extort money from you. That is why it is deemed a "civil matter" right there in the letter - NOT a violation of the law. They are simply hoping you will comply to their bullying big brother tactics and send them some money. Trust me, I am well versed in this.

Interesting. We don't have any stop light cameras up here. We do have them on the toll booth but that was beaten in court with the same argument you have. They used to suspend for non payment but it was deemed unconstitutional and now all you get is a bigger fine. If you don't pay a parking ticket though up here your reg will be suspended. Weird laws. [S

Latest posts

Back