Junk or unrestored

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you checked out the CSRA?

www.csra.ca

Sorry, dunno if the link will work or not...nothing current came up on "BING." What a useless search engine...:mad:

SEMA Action Network welcomes Canadians. Membership is free and I've recieved one or two e-mail notices of Canadian actions or legislation through them.

www.semasan.com/san/Join.aspx

There's only one way to get what we want, that's to STAND UP FOR IT!!

Regards,
Shea:)

Thanks, once again I didnt know that SemaSAN was in Canada at all. Seems a little on the weak side, the only information I can find is on the ban of leaded fuels at the moment, but still worth signing up for sure.

The CSRA site though, all I can seem to find is snowmobiling and a forum from Georgia.

Junk Cars & Parts

Well it seems the cops have nothing to do. They drove thru the neighbor hood this morning looking into peoples yards. Didn't have a chance to talk to them as i was on my way out to work, but did see that they stopped in front of everyones yard they had tagged while i was driving out.

Me , mine is clean....... truck is in the garage and out of sight. So I say P.ss off and let them find a doughnut shop.[ddev :D

52 fordman

RUST NEVER SLEEPS

Latest posts

Back