just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinosaurs%2BWere%2BMade%2BUp%2Bby%2BThe%2BCIA%2BTo%2BDiscourage%2BTime%2BTravel.jpg

No matter what you run.....

there just might be something that can catch you!!!

Attachments

• RUNRADAR3.jpg
    RUNRADAR3.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 94
What the heck???

How the?? Where the??? When you wash your hands....are you supposed leave a "tip".... Good Lord Maverick, where the heck do you go from food and spirits???? [S By the way.....I liked the Catholic Joke....[cl

Now there's the real T buckets for sure.[cl Were Norm and Tommy actually racing in the second pic? Kinda looks like they're just looking at each other instead of the track. These cars inspired the creation of thousands of T buckets. Since Tommy Ivo was big on drag racing, I suspect his Buick powered ride could have been the winner.

Bonehead and ZZ, you guys lit a fuse here. I'm an Ivo-holic, and a recent student of rodding history. (Thanks, ZZ).

So, Sherlock, Doc Watson and myself dug up this article. (A cool site full of vintage stuff, by the way).

http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/the-great-1950s-t-bucket-rod-rivalry/

I love TV Tommy's title for his bucket, "The Outhouse on Wheels". :D

tvouthouse.jpg

And now, for a smattering of two Ivo Buick creations.

The twin nailhead. A record holder in its day,

tommy_ivo_historydragster_ad.jpg

TwinBuick_Tail_detail.jpg

TwinBuickSmilingTV.jpg

TVTommy_02_1000.jpg

TVTwin20SxS.jpg

TVIvotwin-XL.jpg

Random pictures.

Attachments

• Sign14.jpg
    Sign14.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 94