just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h8_wife.jpg

some of my G.I.M.P. work
Some of it is pretty stupid but what the hell some of it rocks
gollumsmg.jpgSmokey Waterboarding.jpgsmokinWithSasquatch_2.jpgspirit-76change.jpgAmerican Inspirational.jpgScreenshot-COHEED AND CAMBRIA [new release] CRY BLOSSOM MONSTER RECUSAL.flv-1.pngeliminator re-entry.jpgAlexAd.jpg

Last edited:
A few more of my Gimps (GNU Image Manipulation Program)
bondo jovi.jpgCustoms Can someone PHOTOCHOP this Galaxie 2" please? - THE H.A.M.B._1316932706332.jpgCustoms Holy Cow!!!!!!! - Page 10 - THE H.A.M.B._1316931268816.pngHas anybody ever un-chopped a car? - Page 3 - THE H.A.M.B._1316933707043.pngMYOB.jpg

and my first ratrod
user76207_pic53295_1235809357.jpg

Them critters don't speak but seem to learn pretty quick what "Go for a ride" means [cl

fearless hunter, faithful steed, mighty warrior dog

fearless hunters.jpg

and a few more GIMPS I found... I really like being obnoxious with Frankenstein. Everyone thinks He's so tough, Everyone's worse nightmare and they want to wear that cut and be feared like Frank but if they only knew lol

frankenfail.jpgsimplejack2.jpgalbum cover.jpgObamaBahama.jpg

heres a few not mine but favorites

WELDING.jpg shoplifter.pngWeiner.jpegsmokeyhide.jpg

Took these out the window of my 96 Mack with an old Kodak 4 megapixel camera
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bend Oregon to warrenton 052.jpg
    bend Oregon to warrenton 052.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 241
  • bonnevillesunray.jpg
    bonnevillesunray.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 235
My granddaughter daughter in law

And one of my officers with the fawn that we found near the department....this was the closest she'd ever been to any wild animal short of a petting zoo...there were 3 of them we took to an rescue farm just north of us....

Attachments

• Jun15_0002.jpg
    Jun15_0002.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back