KB Board

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyber CC

My 2 cents was sent to KB, ain't joining no cyber CC,... not even if it was for FREE. Clubs are fine for those that are into that. But an internet car club, well that just sounds GEEKY as HELL. I can just see the club jackets, with a nice little DOT.COM logo. Hmmm maybe they could create a Sim game where we could all build little cyber rat rods and drive them around, a little cycber town depending on what parts you could purchase in the game would determe how good the car would run. Maybe throw a little Grand Thief Rat Rod action in. The cars could be taken to a differant tpye of chop shop, ones that actually chop them. The Person with the highest score could be the cyber CC president.
WHOA,... wait a minute that almost sounds like it would be fun. Maybe we sould put together a cyber club.

I like KB, I lurk over there a lot and must say the place aint so bad. I've lurked here too and this place ain't too bad neither. You just gotta take the good with the bad and get out of the site what you put in. This whole thread is just drama. Lets get back to the Rods. Just my money. :)

I like KB, I lurk over there a lot and must say the place aint so bad. I've lurked here too and this place ain't too bad neither. You just gotta take the good with the bad and get out of the site what you put in. This whole thread is just drama. Lets get back to the Rods. Just my money. :)

WORD!!-MIKE:cool:

This whole thread is just drama.

This is people just letting off a little lite hearted steam. If you want drama, I think you know where to find it! Every board is different, just like cars and people! Just my .02!

ISore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back