Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't realize they grew them too...

And all this time I've been going on CL or dabay.....never looked under the bushes!!!
Wonder if Lowes sells the seeds???:D

I wish.....Lord knows I wish.....

I should concentrate on the project(s) I have but all you guys with this cool old stuff has me drooling like a 6 month old...[dr The cabs that 62ChevyII has are looking pretty good to me... might be taking a field trip...850 miles one way...but can't find crap here....at least I haven't....:( Can't believe the money some of this stuff is going for.....and some of it isn't anything I'd want...

I'd try to sell it on CL!

1955 Pontiac for sale. Has been covered in storage for several years. Knock the dust off and it should be ready to run.

Survivors001.jpg
:D
I hope BED doesn't tell me I put this in the wrong forum, but here goes:
Sometime in the 50's or early 60's this '32 roadster was built. A short time later a 17 year old kid bought it with papar route money for the high price, at the time, of $800. The youngster replaced the flathead with a Buick nailhead, but never finished the installation. That was in 1964. It sat from then until a few weeks ago when my friend Jeff trailered it from Milwaukee to my neighborhood. The owner is no longer a 17 year old paperboy but is now a 73 year old gentleman who wants to see the roadster on the road.

Last edited:
Survivors003.jpg

Jeff, who's nickname is "Titus" because he looks like the comedien, will be reassembling the rod with a flathead as it was before the attempted nailhead installation. The only other changes will be to ensure safe operation.

Last edited:
Survivors004.jpg

The interior is darn nice. I will be demanding a ride in it when finished.[dr
The roadster will be displayed at the GSTA Show in mid-April at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.

I just love survivor cars, just too cool..Is your friend fixing it for the 73 year old owner or did he buy it from him? neat story either way, keep us posted..

Latest posts

Back