Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Earthman

Not sure if this photo loaded but how about taking the Rolls to a concourse de elagance and spinning some cookies on the lawn.
1111socalcarculture01.jpg

[ddd

Dont know where that thread went earthman but its a cool pic ,looks much more fun then the boring car it once was..
Not sure where you get they dont like me bit from ?

Those Brits are all kind of uppity when it comes to Americans.

Carlm - always meant to ask you, where are you from? Your 'Location' says UK - what's country is that?

The 'uppity' comment was a friendly poke at our Brit friends and yes, I know UK stands for United Kingdom in which Britain is a part. ;)

Lets get back to kool car pics:
Hideaki.jpg

Dirty Car Art!

Those Brits are all kind of uppity when it comes to Americans.

Carlm - always meant to ask you, where are you from? Your 'Location' says UK - what's country is that?

I am from England ,when it comes to hotrod forums this one is the best in my opinion really friendly with no in fighting or politics ,also good to see what's going on in the hotrod capital ..

on with the pics

582450_10150666751246555_209307431554_9971068_268440824_n.jpg

41829610150737962907269.jpg

Fearless Sam will scan these and post them at work :D

I totally missed those! Great Work Mike!! I might have to print a copy out - they'll get a kick out of it.

If you really wanted it authentic looking UPS, you'd need to have the black rims with the silver paint on the lip. ;)

Went to a local car show Sat nite & saw this *gorgeous* baby Buick long roof! OMG I want one!!!

BoB

Attachments

• babybuicklongroof.jpg
    babybuicklongroof.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 45
There is somebody down by where I keep my rat that has a Pantera. I see it cruising around once in a while. Sounds mean as he!! I can always hear him coming before I see him. I would love to have one!

Latest posts

Back