Large diesel Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool... but it would be nice to actually hear them roar!

Whoaaaaaaah!!!! Sorry chopperdave, I missed that second video. That's what I'm F-ing talking about! I bet the environment nuts love that car.

The one with the detroit diesel is going to be so loud it will be unbelieveable. All detroit 2 cycles are loud with mufflers. He'll have to wear ear plug and ear muff's at the same time. A 4bt cummins is perfect for this kind of rod........ Great engineering on all of them though....... I have a few 4bt's and was considering a rod build with one.
Bob

The one with the detroit diesel is going to be so loud it will be unbelieveable. All detroit 2 cycles are loud with mufflers. He'll have to wear ear plug and ear muff's at the same time. A 4bt cummins is perfect for this kind of rod........ Great engineering on all of them though....... I have a few 4bt's and was considering a rod build with one.
Bob

There was a cool coupe with 4BT on youtube a while back.

Cool... but it would be nice to actually hear them roar!

Whoaaaaaaah!!!! Sorry chopperdave, I missed that second video. That's what I'm F-ing talking about! I bet the environment nuts love that car.

What's up with the Church parking lot? [S I guess thats one way to get people to show up for Church? :D

Latest posts

Back