Learned something today!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTH, I was at a friends house and he watched that trial every day. Why? What's the attraction to staying tuned to every detail of such a morbid soap opera?

I was one of those people. Who knows why it was so interesting to some people like me. Maybe because an innocent little girl is dead, dumped like garbage, and her Mother (the last person to see her alive) made up fairy tale stories and tried to twart the police in any attempts to find her. I had so many questions about how this could even happen that I had to know more.

At the same time on TV there was an item about a mother cat who repeately kept going back into a burning building to rescue her kittens, and she suffered very bad burns doing it. It is sad that we humans don't sometimes possess the same maternal and paternal instincts as simple animals. :(

Don

I think its the Springer efect. No matter how messed up your life is, someone is worse, and we are attracted to that so we can feel better about ourselves. No life is the simple answer. I never heard of the lady till the day before the verdict. Got to much to do.

My brain is too much like a computer, gigo. Whatever I dump in there stays so I try not to clutter it up too much with horrible stuff, gives me bad dreams. Now that the trial is over the media will find another horrible thing to keep our attention. It usually involves a dead child if possible. In the Bible some women were eating their children, maybe we can find a woman accused of that.

I guess a person can charactorize the interest some people have in events like this trial in any way they can, but maybe the reason some of us followed it is that we care about other people..............especially children who have been mysteriously killed. I needed some answers because the one person who should have been the most concerned about her wasn't. She was too busy renting movies, spending time with her boyfriend, and entering hot body contests.

Funny that all that "trauma" Baez says caused her to behave that way has suddenly disappeared and she is looking like the world is fine for her now. The joke of the whole thing was when Baez said "Casey can now take the time to grieve." Puleeeze..........why should she start grieving now? :mad:

If this case doesn't interest you, move on. Some of us aren't ready to do that yet.

Don

I guess a person can charactorize the interest some people have in events like this trial in any way they can, but maybe the reason some of us followed it is that we care about other people..............especially children who have been mysteriously killed. I needed some answers because the one person who should have been the most concerned about her wasn't. She was too busy renting movies, spending time with her boyfriend, and entering hot body contests.

Funny that all that "trauma" Baez says caused her to behave that way has suddenly disappeared and she is looking like the world is fine for her now. The joke of the whole thing was when Baez said "Casey can now take the time to grieve." Puleeeze..........why should she start grieving now? :mad:

If this case doesn't interest you, move on. Some of us aren't ready to do that yet.

Don

Don, I was thinking along the same lines,we'll never figure this chick out,but hopefully she'll make a mistake like OJ,and that'll end her freedom,Brian

She better get a big payday because people are lining up with lawsuits against her. Orange County has filed a $ 500,000.00 suit for costs involved in a misrepresented search for Caylee. Zenaida G has Morgan and Morgan filing suit against her for destroying Zenaida's name and life, and Texas Equusearch is thinking about suing her for the $ 112,000.00 they spent looking for Caylee.

Personally, I will boycott any show or print media that does an interview with her............besides, all you would hear were lies anyway. :mad:

Don

Latest posts

Back