Livin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to be that way around here...didn't need to even think about personal protection. Unfortunately, I'm not far enough out anymore, because for the last 10-15 years a lot more city folk are moving to "the country" and bringing all of their city issues with them...including murder rape and robbery.

It is a changing world, unfortunately

Not many cities I feel safe in after dark anymore, some that way in the daytime. I prefer small towns and rural areas. If I have to deliver in a major city, most times I'll stop 10-30 miles out, and go in in the daylight. I have my piece with me at all times, just in case......

Most everybody in farm country has at least a .22 or shotgun to shoot varmints with. Odds are they have one or two or twenty more and have killed several large mammals with them over the years. So little hesitation when a meth-head is breaking into the house. Most criminals know this. That and it's really hard to disappear into the crowd when there is no crowd.

Although last year there was a meth-lab bust in the nearest town - population 215 people. Word was out within 2 weeks of them moving in that it was a meth house. Big surprise.... if you know anything about small town communities, you know somebody knows what your doing before you're even doing it.

going to take the concealed carry course real soon.
spoke to the man yesterday.
going to qualify with both pistol/revolver.

heres the funny part.
whatever you use to pass the course
you cant carry anything in a bigger caliber than you trained with.
so these are what i will be taking the course with.:rolleyes:

SPRINGFIELD ARMORY G.I.1911A1 .45ACP

RUGER NEW MODEL BLACKHAWK .44 MAG

no replacement for displacement
or in this case caliber.....

Latest posts

Back