LoneWolfStreetrods: phone number

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJM

Fellow Rod r's,

Good Afternoon. Does anyone have contact info (phone number) on Lonewolfstreetrods in Lake Havasu Az.? I recently purchased parts from them on the HAMB, and need to make contact!!!! I have a mailing address, and the RRRF address, HAMB address, and they have my money...So if anyone knows them please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Dave

Here is the mailing address they gave me...

Nancy Merkley
PO Box 14
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405-0014

You need to contact Ryan Cochran over at the HAMB.He will see what he can do to help you.If that guy dont come thru.Ryan will post all his info for everyone to see that he is a deadbeat.

Well, he sort of took your advice George. He posted this thread on 2/11 and no one responded.

Fellow Hamb r's,
Good Afternoon. Does anyone have contact info (phone number) on Lonewolfstreetrods in Lake Havasu Az.? I recently purchased parts from them here on the HAMB, and need to make contact!!!! I have a mailing address, and the HAMB address, and they have my money...So if anyone knows them please drop me a line.
Thanks,
Dave

Here is the mailing address.

Nancy Merkley
PO Box 14
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405-0014

I'm not sure if he ever got a hold of Ryan or not, but that is what he should have done. He must have given up on hot rodding.........hasn't been back here since either! :rolleyes::D:D:D

Don

Thanks Don,I hadent seen anything on this.Thats why I bumped it.I hope the guy didnt get burned.That is one thing I cant stand.And its a thief.

Latest posts

Back