Looks like Don's selling his car again!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Pro California Builder Don built that one when he was in Sacramento back in the late 60's? You're fast becoming an e-bay legend Don!

(I'm glad it wasn't your T either)

So Pro California Builder Don built that one when he was in Sacramento back in the late 60's? You're fast becoming an e-bay legend Don!

And you guys thought we were just kiddin' about Don being a big Cali builder... here's the proof!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

And to think that he has written to my posts!:eek: first celebrity that I've known.[cl:D

Um, that wasn't a post on your thread, it was an INVOICE ! :D After all, Chip Foose, Norm Grabowski, and the rest charge big money to sign something, so.................................

[ddev:D:D

Don

I'm going to get Don to autograph my dash in November at the Turkey Run if I can work my way through the crowd of fans to get to him.

Those aren't exactly "fans". They are bill collectors !:eek::D

Ummmm... I gave you as a reference for that HUGE gooberment bailout loan I got & since they found out I'm really not "too big to fail"... they sorta want the $$$ back. If they ask... you don't know me!!! [ddd

BoB

Latest posts

Back