Lucky # 61 resto

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The front is on and lined up. This car will be done this week!

Picture006-9.jpg

Picture008-9.jpg

Picture010-8.jpg

Picture014-4.jpg

IT RUNS! I got it done today and out of Donnys shop. It leaves Monday to have the guts put back in it. There are a few little odds and ends to do, but all in all. Its ready to roll!

Picture008-10.jpg

Picture009-10.jpg

Picture010-9.jpg

Picture011-6.jpg

i agree w/ya, gastrick, that has got to be the most bee-u-tee-ful 61's i've ever seen!!
Last-call, i'm sure your proud of it, as you should be, top-notch all the way!!!

Thanks boys, you guys make it worth the time to add pics everyday. You know I am not doing it for myself. I can just walk out side and see it in person. I am glad you guys like the car, now.....lets hope my wife will. After all, this car is for her!

Here she is, waiting to get the seats and door cards all put back in. Let me tell you how sweet it is loading and hauling, and unloading by your self......I am sure some of you have done it. But it was a little nerve racking, I wont lie.

Picture016-3.jpg

Just came across your build. With that car and your pretty wife drivin'... many dudes will be driving off the road or rearendin' cars gawkin' at both. Nothin' is better than a sweet car driven by a cute gal.
Very nice work, bro.

Well thanks alot. I will pass your words on to my wife. I think I will head down to the shop and take a few photos on Friday of the car. I am thinking it will be done by Monday. I just got the email from Classic Industries that the one off steering shaft was shipped today. That was the last part I am waiting for. So by this time next week......figers crossed, she will be driving it!

Well thank you. I just got the call, I can pick it up monday! I have to change mufflers, and tips, put the new steering shaft in.....And I am done!

Well amost, I will mess with the rear bumper brakets on a rainy day due to the way they fit. Nothing huge.

Finished pics up soon!!!

I got it back from getting all finished up on the inside to day, I then brought it over to have the tail pipes tweaked and finished off. I still had to trailer it cause I am waiting on the damn steering shaft. We also found that the fuel pump is bad, no biggy. I have to hook up the stereo, install a new gas pedal pad, set the idle, and timming, detail it, and start driving it this weekend!

Picture013-6.jpg

Picture014-7.jpg

Picture030-4.jpg

Picture024-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back