Mail cars

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too funny SL!..looks a lot like the big Chevys and Cads with the 24" wheels of today!..CR

Around here, it's those stupid, phony "Military Vehicles" that get all tarted up like that.

I am a shine whore, to some extent, but rubber bands on BIG shiny wheels under a 4x4 "SUV" or pickup (we've got rich guys doin' big diesels, too), just kind leaves me cold. Wish we had the "hurling" smilie on this board...;)

Regards,
Shea:)

I saw that 34 for sale a few years back, ebay I think. My dad remembered the mailman had an A with tracks to deliver the mail during the blizzard of 49. They had to make it to the first outlying post office to get paid.

After looking at the fun pix page and seeing the "Stiltmobile" I googled that. This page is one of the first that popped up..... Funny, we seem to be one of the best sources of information out there..... :)

I was fortunate to get to see one of these in real life in Boseman Montana a couple yeas ago.
It was a coupe. The fellas name was Bob, last name I'll not print.
He had it in a collection of around 300 cars and trucks. Some super rare ones too !!!!!!!!!!

wmr044small.jpg

Latest posts

Back