Making of a 26 T Up Nort

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool car! This has come on in leaps and bounds since I lasyt checked on this thread.

I see you have your battery exactly where I am going to put mine, even laid on its side too. :D

Trailered the 26T out to the entry to Lake Superior on the western tip in Superior WI

sh04.jpg

Wow, the car turned out NICE ! And that ^^^^^^^^ is one awesome shot![cl

Great looking car! I live in Poplar, hope to see it running around this summer. I'm wondering, can you go without fenders in Wisconsin?

Ed

I guess it depends on how you approach your title. This will be looking at a street modified and Hobbyist title as 26T, so 1926 regulations will apply.
I do have to cover the exhaust with a mesh to prevent anyone from getting burned. This is per the state law. The trooper never brought up fenders with me.

He did say Wisconsin is looking at not registering some "RAT RODS" as he explained. So start with something that has a title and plates if you can.

wow nice job im in ohio an im doin a 27 t sedan . any ideas on it is kool. im going to use a speedway frame . i have some fib glass fenders n stuff. any ideas on a rear end set up

yo tom didnt mean to hijack bro . thought id put it out ther cause i was havin a conv with some other members. i was gettn alot of calss on the windshield from this thread so i thought id post my info sorry. just trying to help out other roders . PEACE :D

Latest posts

Back