Minnesota rat rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow! I've heard of 'Ranch Style" homes but never heard of ranch style cars! :eek:

Zipper

Definitely artzs
If that milker were hooked up, it could such the milk out of the cow's teets from 20 feet away.
Not my style either but, that's why they build all kinds of cars.

rotrod

Some poor old farmers going to get a shock in the Spring when none of his equipment works. Dude took his manure spreader,wash tub, milking machine ,combine gear and barn stall doors. Termites down here would have a buffett with that thing.:cool:

Was probably built by a dairy farmer who couldn't make it and the stuff he had wasn't worth anything so he made a rod.

There's another Minnesota manure spreader car too. It was at Back to the Fifties. Got a complete V6 front drive assembly in the back. The guy spent very little money but it appears well built structurally. Obviously a big conversation item.

I hope my state doesn't become known for manure spreader hot rods.:eek:

There's another Minnesota manure spreader car too. It was at Back to the Fifties. Got a complete V6 front drive assembly in the back. The guy spent very little money but it appears well built structurally. Obviously a big conversation item.

I hope my state doesn't become known for manure spreader hot rods.:eek:

Post one on the "other place" and watch the poo really fly!!!

Latest posts

Back