more junkyard goodies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnite kid

more goodies,check out the gold "m"on the mercury or the weird gas cap[cl

Attachments

• p11.jpg
    p11.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 97
  • fc2.jpg
    fc2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 96
  • p12.jpg
    p12.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 97
  • foxchaser.jpg
    foxchaser.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 91
  • mercury.jpg
    mercury.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 80
more goodies

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 39
  • frd4.jpg
    frd4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 60
  • ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 53
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 46
  • nmbn.jpg
    nmbn.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 49
owner died,wife doesnt really sell anything,but lets me have what i want being i helped her husband a lot.i keep a lot of the hard to find stuff[cl

this vehicle has a flathead v8(stuck}in it has all 2 axles r dropped,1 drive axle,he had tank controls,lock up 1 side 2 turn.must have been a crazy vehicle:)

Attachments

• fc2.jpg
    fc2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 52
  • foxchaser.jpg
    foxchaser.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 33
more pics i forgot i had

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 22
  • car2.jpg
    car2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 26
  • cxv3.jpg
    cxv3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 20
  • bnv3.jpg
    bnv3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 14
and more[cl

Attachments

• jnk98.jpg
    jnk98.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 28
  • jnk765.jpg
    jnk765.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 26
  • nmjki.jpg
    nmjki.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 32
  • fg5.jpg
    fg5.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 35
  • f6.jpg
    f6.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 36
Sixtall,

There are places like that around, just not as common as it once was.:(

Also, unfortunately, the rotten old crap that's all that's left tends to go for BIG $$.:(

There are a couple of places within easy driving distance of my place that still have old tin, a couple others also where old stuff still gets dagged in "from time to time."

Regardless, I dig seeing the pics. Thanks for sharing, Midnite!:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

Sixtall,

There are places like that around, just not as common as it once was.:(

Also, unfortunately, the rotten old crap that's all that's left tends to go for BIG $$.:(

There are a couple of places within easy driving distance of my place that still have old tin, a couple others also where old stuff still gets dagged in "from time to time."

Regardless, I dig seeing the pics. Thanks for sharing, Midnite!:cool:

Regards,

...... names and locations ?? Are you thinking Minaker's or Roblin's ? They still have any old metal left ?

...... names and locations ?? Are you thinking Minaker's or Roblin's ? They still have any old metal left ?

www.roblins.net
As far as I know, Roblin's Garage is still in "operation." I've only been there a couple of times, went with a bud looking for parts for his 1970's Honda Civic (no, I'm NOT kidding!):D Last time we were there, he had a nice older resto Model A sedan in the garage over the pit doin' something to it.

As far as I know, Minnaker's is no more. I believe they crushed it all last summer, or the summer before.:( Darn shame, but much of what was there was rotten junk and unsalvageable, anyway.:( I HATE LIVING IN THE RUSTBELT!!!:mad:

One place "local" to me is called Paul Jackson's Auto Parts. It's located in Kendal, ON.

The other place I'm thinking of is just a local older gentleman who farms and drags home old clunkers on the side....or he used to, anyway. His "yard" is located just NorthEast of Oshawa ON. and his name is Robert Parr.

You're somewhere further East past Kingston, aren't you?

Regards,

the impala has a 348 xl,when the owner was alive he tried getting a kit for the engine but the numbers werent right,he finally tracked down the person who knew why.it was a motor that they tried different options that wasnt supposed to leave the factory.he would not sell it so the only option was to just drive it till it hammers.he was 2nd owner when the car was 2 years old.was a automatic set up but he put a 4 speed in it and still has the eight track player in it with johny cash track in it[cl

Latest posts

Back