Mounted Magazine Features

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
A few days ago, gassersgarage posted a thread about a place named "In The News" that will make laminated plaques of your magazine feature articles. Here's a link to the thread.

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3122

Well in that thread I promised to snap a couple of pics of plaques they did for us when our (me and my dad's) cars were featured. So as promised, here they are. They do a really nice job.

This was my dad's 63 split window. And before you guys go ballistic, it was the late 80's/ early 90's when we built this. This car was in style then. I painted it. Those were crazy times.

They didn't do this one. I just threw it in because I got carried away taking pics of stuff on the walls.

This was my pro-street 90 GMC. Magazine article was from Truckin. This was my daily driver at the time. Sold in 96 or 97. I can't remember now.

Wow!!!

Gastrick,
Some kool kars there man!!! Bet drivin' that truck on the streets was a real blast!!! Was u're Dad a racer?

BoB

:Dthats great ,Ive been lookin into gettin all my magazine(tattoos) features plaqued............

Heres sum of em if any one cares to see...........

Attachments

• caseyblah.jpg
    caseyblah.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 11
  • kcsav2.jpg
    kcsav2.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 10
  • kcsav.jpg
    kcsav.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 14
that vette is nuts gastrick. i love it! i'm not too keen on the 90's pro-street trucks but that ones not too bad. the plaques must be nice for hanging on the walls though. very cool.

Latest posts

Back