My 32 Coupe *WARNING FIBERGLASS*

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you posted up the new pictures. It was cool before, but it kicks some serious stuff now.

Like he said. There are a couple pictures there that would make excellent wall art. I like the old b/w magazine scan look of that last one - coulda came right out of an 50's car magazine.

That coupe is BAD!!!

Attachments

• G32.jpg
    G32.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 19
its just about perfect.. only thing i see wrong with it.. its not mine! One day I will build something as nice as your coupe

Bill, that car is a first class work of art, fiberglass or steel! It doesn't matter to me. Steel cars are getting harder and harder to find and if you do happen to luck upon one it's either rusted away to almost nothing or it's so over priced you can't afford it. I like the quality of a lot of the glass cars that are out there today. My next project, I'm hoping, will be a glass car. It's even better that it came from your dad, cherish those moments because unfortunately they don't last forever! Looking good!!!![dr...CR

Latest posts

Back