My '41 Ford PU build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D , that would look great with 3 of these sticking up outa the engine compartment

Attachments

• dlm1_lg (Medium).jpg
    dlm1_lg (Medium).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 19
More Christmas presents!

The valley cover for my Nailhead came in today. It has an oil filler & PVC valve on it so I don't have to put them on the valve covers. It's also baffled underneath to keep oil where it belongs! 3 deuces setup should be here in about 2 weeks!

BoB

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 53
  • baff.jpg
    baff.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 45
That valley cover is sweet Bob. I also wanted to show you this pic of an evil looking nailhead I found. This ones actually in a famous (now vintage) race car.

Got rockers?!?!

The roller rockers for my Nailhead came in & will b installed shortly!!! Whoa... they're beautiful!!!

nailrockers.jpg

BoB

Christmas @ Trippers house!!!

Yep... Christmas for the Tripper in April!!! I've been waiting on this for a month now & it's finally here... ck it!!!

carbs2.jpg

BoB

Brakes!!!

Rear assembled & disc's on now... gittin' closer to a *roller*!!! Rollers r GOOD... I'm *really* gittin' fired up now!!! Set pinion angle... weld mounts & put on da big tires... sweet!!!

brakes2.jpg

BoB

No cover!!!

It`s gonna be a shame to cover that up........

I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to do it! Probably gonna just put bed sides & tailgate up but no bed. It's just too beautiful to cover up completely... IMO!!!

BoB

Wow Trip, you are really really going all out on this build ! :) QC, Trips, rockers, etc............. I honestly can't wait to see this thing come together. And a BUICK to boot !!!!!! :eek::D

You keep this up and we are going to elect you head of this forum.............oh wait, you already ARE the head of this forum. :D:D

Don

Thanks!!!

Wow Trip, you are really really going all out on this build ! :) QC, Trips, rockers, etc............. I honestly can't wait to see this thing come together. And a BUICK to boot !!!!!! :eek::D

Don,
Thanks... this is the truck I've always wanted! I have some other ideas to make this my fav cruiser & hope to have it runnin' by Autorama this Turkey day weekend or maybe I'll head out to the Turkey Run with u, Gastrick, the Poor Boys & all the right coasters around here!

BoB

Latest posts

Back