My '41 Ford PU build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real deal!

Ok boys & girls... this is the real deal! This ain't no mock up... this sucker is comin' together & is makin' ready for a 1st fire off!!! Woowzers... I can't wait to hear the beast come to life. U can bet I'll be video tapin' it too!!! Gonna have black headers... sweeeeet!!!

BoB

Attachments

• nail1.jpg
    nail1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 111
  • nail2.jpg
    nail2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 102
woweee

its gonna be cooooool! I like the bucket you got next to it to! share some pics of that....please~

Bob , you painted all your exhaust ports closed........... thats a nice looking engine , good job.

Whoops!!! I thought somethin' was up!?!? :eek:

Frame is *finally* in paint booth! Movin' on!!!

BoB

Attachments

• frame2.jpg
    frame2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 140
  • frame1.jpg
    frame1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 102
Awesome .......

Awesome build, Tripper.
Love the nailhead and the quickie, coming together well.

Not quite sure how I missed some of this thread, but I am caught
up now and looking foreward to more... :D :D

Keep the updates coming, I'm hooked now...... '22

Looking good Tripper .. Man to be able to paint without love bugs sticking to everything must be sweet :D

Red letter day!

Don't know about you but measurin' for the drive shaft is a big day for me... means it won't be long now! Got the motor back in for the final time, mocked the tranny mount up & measured for the drive shaft. Yipppeeee!!! Brake lines next then I'll channel & mount the body. This is really the exciting part & has got me really motivated again!!! :cool:

BoB

Attachments

• backinframe.jpg
    backinframe.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 143
  • trannymount.jpg
    trannymount.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 91
Progress!

Put the cab back on to measure up for the channel, front end & radiator. Ck this tubular x-member... this sucker is stout!!! Also couldn't resist takin' a picture of the rockers 1 more time before I button the covers up. Onward through the fog!!!

BoB

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 171
  • nail2x.jpg
    nail2x.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 129
  • cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 162
  • rockers1.jpg