my can is full of liars...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
i am just ranting or venting or whatever you want to call it... but maybe you have experienced the same stuff and will chime in you experience as well--it is welcomed...

a renter has lied to me & wife about trash pick up...3 times its "gonna be moved this weekend" prob won't be gone tomorrow either...not to mention late w/rent money
a hvac man told us a new 3 ton unit would be big enuf for the double-wide we live in (replacing an old 3 ton that ran all the time but blew cold air) ..well the new one runs with no "cycle" sometimes for 36 hours and still doesn't keep it comfortable in here...he told my wife last week he'd take it back and install a 4 ton if that is what church wanted to do...i called him tonite and told him i would pay the difference personally if church didn't and he tried to "crawfish" and told us it was an "insulation problem"
won't get into other issues
just a couple of BIG FAT LIARS i wanted to share w/ya...

IX. Thou shalt not lie.:eek:

I find people today have neither the experience to tell you what you really need or the balls to tell the truth to your face and it sucks.

I think your renters are taking advantage of your good nature.

As for the HVAC guy, he didn't realize before he installed the 3ton there would be an insulation problem IN A TRAILER??!!!! [S Gimme a break.

Did he even try to sell you on the 4ton? I wonder if he makes more money on the 3ton.

That kind of stuff burns me to no end HRP. Just because your a Preacher, doesn't mean you should be a floor mat.

Welcome to today world. A person word does not mean much anymore.

My guess is the HVAC guy had a bunch of 3 tons in his warehouse that he is trying to get rid of.

Don't get me started..... too late.
A friend of a good friend of mine, needed some new tires on his 4x4. It is his daily driver, and his tires were shot. He found out I had a set, on the wrong rims, for sale. He was running on bald tires, and I felt bad for him. So I gave him a great deal. He asks if I can wait a couple weeks to get paid, "sure" I say. Here it is 4 months later, and after dozens of phone calls, I still have nothing to show for my generosity.
When does Mr. Nice Guy become Mr. Sucker.?

Sorry about your problems HRP, but you are not alone.

Did he even try to sell you on the 4ton? I wonder if he makes more money on the 3ton.

That kind of stuff burns me to no end HRP. Just because your a Preacher, doesn't mean you should be a floor mat.

i think he was trying to cut everyone else's bid--those who figured a 4 ton unit replaced everything in their bid, he did not have to b/c a 3 ton was a "direct replacement" he got he job, but not much for his reputation!
i've lived most of my life as a floor mat:(;) usually get walked on-pushed around until i blow up and go off on someone...hopin i don't do that here tho...

Negative energy beamed out comes right back as .........negative energy!
But it is so stimulating and addictive! Drama...yum :D

i believe in what goes around comes around, myself....so i may suffer for my "negative energy" he'll suffer from being a lying donkey.....

sorry to hear of your deal bonehead, i really think that some people simply have no heart-or morals for that matter...maybe you could "repo" your tires...lol

I sent a guy a bunch of parts from a car I scrapped. It took me awhile to send because my back has been really bad for the last couple years, he was out no money though. I sent them a couple months ago and he dropped off the earth. I figure 'you reap what you sow". Good luck on getting things taken care of. It is a shame that being nice in a situation like this gets you nowhere.

good news today, renter is packing to move....i may not ever get all the money she owes, but i partially blame that on the deadbeat husband that left her holding the bag...if she'll get the crap off the backporch i'll be shocked--but she said she would "this weekend" (same thing she said last weekend:rolleyes:) i may just send the soon-to-be ex a bill for the rent....[ddev

HP, I'm not siding with the lady in your rent house (you know more about her situation) but it sounds like she may be getting used as a door mat too.
The lowlife that left her there will receive his due!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had several rentals and the same things have happened to me too. :)

people.......what do you expect from them except total dissappoinment?:rolleyes: A good dog will never be a lair (he may lay on the porch..) and will always be happy to see you everyday. Maybe you need to find a good dog with a job to rent the house to?:D:D
Some people look better leaving than they do coming, There will be somebody come along for that one, as for the A/C man..well, hate to be in his shoes becuase it's coming back to him someday, but I have come to the conclusion that the longer it takes to come back to you the more "interest" it tends to have!:eek:

I help a lot of people out without expecting anything in return but my business deals are business and I always CYA, (almost) never let myself get into bad situations. It took bad experiences to get that wisdom though. The worst is family. I have been hosed more by them over the years than all the other people put together. People who are down and out, like don't have the money for a set of tires, are that way because they make bad choices and bad decisions. They will always be broke and not meeting obligations they made on good intentions. EVERY deal should go down with both partys getting what was agreed on at the exchange. I don't know how many times a car was supposed to have some other parts with it that the seller had to find and you never get them, or they have a title and will get it to you later. Later almost never comes.

A mans word and a hand shake

I totally understand your frustration !
I remember the old days !
And trust very few now a days !

I help a lot of people out without expecting anything in return but my business deals are business and I always CYA, (almost) never let myself get into bad situations. It took bad experiences to get that wisdom though. The worst is family. I have been hosed more by them over the years than all the other people put together. People who are down and out, like don't have the money for a set of tires, are that way because they make bad choices and bad decisions. They will always be broke and not meeting obligations they made on good intentions. EVERY deal should go down with both partys getting what was agreed on at the exchange. I don't know how many times a car was supposed to have some other parts with it that the seller had to find and you never get them, or they have a title and will get it to you later. Later almost never comes.

Don't get me started on that one. I bought a harley from a guy a few years back. When I went to pick it up he said he lost the title and needs to get a new one. I took the bike and held back haft the money. I still have the title but no title. That was 3 years ago. Now he can not be found and I also found out the a 1 % club is looking for him.

Also the spear part when you buy a car. That happens a lot. I ended up telling one guy if the parts are not included like we made the deal on, you can load the car back up an leave.

Latest posts

Back