my can is full of liars...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
renter update....got to the place yesterday morning...front storm door swung open and "propped, door facer busted, front door unlocked but no one or nothing (furniture wise) left inside...so inside i go, found her flea-bitten miniature chihuahua hiding inside, a bunch of trash etc. ....ex husband was notified and he came by, looked it over and said he'd clean it all up after we knew she wasn't coming back....right now it looks like she may deserve the nickname people gave her... "crazy lady"

guys i appreciate your encouragement, and advice...i will probably never see the 700 they owe (he said that was her problem since he did move out 2 months ago) and the damage was prob 1-2 hundred.... i will moan gripe and complain to you guys and other friends i have concerning this situation, but never go "postal" on anyone over money.... i have been on losing end before and prob will again:rolleyes:

HRP... you have the right outlook....

renter update....got to the place yesterday morning...front storm door swung open and "propped, door facer busted, front door unlocked but no one or nothing (furniture wise) left inside...so inside i go, found her flea-bitten miniature chihuahua hiding inside, a bunch of trash etc. ....ex husband was notified and he came by, looked it over and said he'd clean it all up after we knew she wasn't coming back....right now it looks like she may deserve the nickname people gave her... "crazy lady"

guys i appreciate your encouragement, and advice...i will probably never see the 700 they owe (he said that was her problem since he did move out 2 months ago) and the damage was prob 1-2 hundred.... i will moan gripe and complain to you guys and other friends i have concerning this situation, but never go "postal" on anyone over money.... i have been on losing end before and prob will again:rolleyes:

Too bad good people are taken advantage of but you have to remember.....
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” Romans 12:19
What goes around...comes around....Just a shame that people are uncaring about each other......isn't the way God planned it....

I used to have a rental and would not have one ever again. The people I had living there were a royal bunch of worthless bums, professional bums but bums nonetheless.

I took it in the shorts and waited for their lease to be up. I then went to the house the day after the lease expired and asked what they were still doing there. They said they had rights, I sent the sheriff over, he "helped" them move out, in the rain, on the street went their belongings.

I lost a few bucks, fixed the damage and sold the house. They rented another house up the street and have proceeded to destroy that place also.

Nope, never gain will I rent out a house, not worth the aggravation.

well, i don't want a rental property either, but.....:eek:
this was originally our home and has my shop on it....we moved 15-20 minutes up the road to the parsonage provided by our church (they pay utilities/upkeep here) i rented our place to a nice guy for 2 years and had my shop "watched/protected" to some degree... after 2 deadbeat renters i now have a decent couple about to move in it...but it will never be "home" again.....

sorry to hear of loser renters, hope the ex took the dog, as it doesn't deserve to be left like that, maybe he will help you put everything back together.

Some of the best renters are students with family. They are motivated, put the rent on their loans, and are too busy to party. The next door landlords have never had a bad group in their duplex for 15 years doing it that way.

Latest posts

Back