my model A

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hogbldr1

pics of my model a I'll post some build pics when i move them from shop computer hope you all like it was originally a four door sedan

Attachments

• rat at park resize2.jpg
    rat at park resize2.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 149
  • rat at park resized.jpg
    rat at park resized.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 173
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 107
  • resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 136
That's one bad ride. How did you paint the sign on the doors. I want to repaint the signs on the doors of my project but I want them to look old. HB

Cool ride!

Hog,
Really nice truck and nice sign! Do you have any pictures of the build?

ISore

Kool truck!

HogBldr,
Very kool ride... lots of truckers here so u're sure to find some kindred cats!!! I'd love to see some build fotos too if u have 'um!!!

BoB

build pics

heres what I started with ,avery solid 4dr murray body the only rust is under that bondo on the cowl

Attachments

• resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 19
more

this is the replacement I made for the wooden subrails

Attachments

• resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 16
  • resize7.jpg
    resize7.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 13
  • resize8.jpg
    resize8.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 21
more

heres front and rear suspension and beginings of cowl steering I will post more as I get a chance

Attachments

• resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 24
  • resize9.jpg
    resize9.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 22
  • resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 26
  • resize5.jpg
    resize5.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 28
? on cowl steering

Which box did you use for your steering? any pics of box/ mounting? Thanks in advance.

cowl steering

Which box did you use for your steering? any pics of box/ mounting? Thanks in advance.

heres a pic of the style box I used, it is a 66-79 ford pickup steering box.you will have to reverse the box to get it to turn the right direction but that is not really a big deal,I also had to make a new pitman arm.I will try to get some pics of the mount for you but the key to the mount is to make it stronger than you think it needs to be because ther is a lot of force on this type of setup.if there is any interest I can make a post up for tech tips forum or if reversing box scares anybody I can reverse boxes and make new pitman arms for a reasonable fee.jim

Attachments

• ford6679 mansterngbx.jpg
    ford6679 mansterngbx.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back