my new build 30s style truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks bro.... cab has lots of leg room,,, thinking about going to a bench bomber type seat instead of bucket bomber ....

well undecided on the rear set up....[S
made a bench style seat ... hmm still kinda thinking bomber still
Dash is a lil bare yet thinking only 3 gauge set up....

Attachments

• rat rod interior pic 1 002.jpg
    rat rod interior pic 1 002.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 101
  • rat rod interior pic 1 001.jpg
    rat rod interior pic 1 001.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 122
Found a good deal on some gauges ...Im going with a white face 2" trio...OIL.TEMP.VOLTS...I also picked up a universal ignition switch. Alls i need now is my headers n radiator an this baby will roar :D

looking at the sides of your seat.. all i can think to myself is.. man that's going to be difficult to get into and out of..

lol.... you said it . im not goin to keep it like that...its way to tall an yes you cant get in or out easily...... Still kinda wanna go bomber style . but made this seat originaly for my sedan rear then sold it..... Thought about cutting it in Half an swaping sides that way the armrest would be to the inside an the outside would be open. [S

Went to the GM swap n show in Michigan sunda 5/6/12 an Bought my Coil Overs an the three Gauges. Nice White Face 2" Volt,Oil,Temp Saved a ton [cl

[dr omg BROWN TRUCK IS HERE !!!!!
Nice .....Well time to start workin[;)

Attachments

• 4 Bar Set Up Brkts 001.jpg
    4 Bar Set Up Brkts 001.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 4 Bar Set Up Brkts 002.jpg
    4 Bar Set Up Brkts 002.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 48
plans for the weekend include......Clean up rear end, an old brkts come off. Finish the bed notch . Start the 4 Bar mock up.

4 bar

Looks good man! If you dont mind me askin where did u get that 4 link setup and was it a kit? also bout how much they running? thats where im at in my build...thanks and lookin forward to seeing the finished product!!

hey evan,neverdone.....
the 4 bar is a kit from speedway. i had priced out just the brackets an bar stock with the bungs an stuff an it would off been about the same if not more an id have to still weld it up... So i went with speedways 4 bar kit . Very kool kit for alil over $200
like to see the dodge

Latest posts

Back