my new project after my new project, lol

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerchooper

well today i couldnt pass up a deal and went for it. it will sit in the back till i get my 33 olds done.

one of my other threads i talked about a truck i wanted, well today i got me a truck, a whole truck. i just couldnt let it go and be **** again because i wouldnt find another deal. maybe thats why the other truck fell threw.

well without further a do.

here she is.

1941 chevrolet 1.5 or 2 ton truck. sportin 20" rims, inline 6 and some old rot. lol.

41chevy016.jpg

41chevy015.jpg

41chevy014.jpg

41chevy013.jpg

41chevy010.jpg

Very nice! The title always makes the deal twice as good!

I think this truck would make the perfect hauler for your '33. [ddd

could someonew tell me what the 4th pedal to the right is?
also, what is the lever on the shifter for?
i also sean a switch for the brakes after you park it. would that be like an air brake parking switch?

could someonew tell me what the 4th pedal to the right is?
also, what is the lever on the shifter for?
i also sean a switch for the brakes after you park it. would that be like an air brake parking switch?

The 4th pedal to the right of gas pedal is probably the starter. They didn't have starter solenoids back in t he day.

The lever on the shifter is probably to shift the 2 speed rearend.

The 4th pedal to the right of gas pedal is probably the starter. They didn't have starter solenoids back in t he day.

The lever on the shifter is probably to shift the 2 speed rearend.

thar's a farm-boy amongst us!:D
he's right the pedal on the far right is the starter button-as neat as can be & their simple too! and lever on shifter is most likely for a 2 spd rear axle

the "lever" beside the shifter is the manual "e-brake/park brake" (not air) and only are good for making a guy wet all over himself when trying to use one to stop a loaded truck going down a hill!! :eek:don't ask:rolleyes:

the oldtruck looks really good--i'd prob put olds on hold for this one!! :D

the "lever" beside the shifter is the manual "e-brake/park brake" (not air) and only are good for making a guy wet all over himself when trying to use one to stop a loaded truck going down a hill!! :eek:don't ask:rolleyes:

there is a brake switch on the dash. i would assume it is like the modern air brake of today.

Nice truck

I think I would have to go big block, and keep it manual, with the 2 speed rear, and build a ramp truck out of it. Nice find !!!

Latest posts

Back