my parts collection so far

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well since my build won't start until winter due to still trying to finish the garage before it gets cold out and working 50 plus hours a week I thought I'd post some pics up of the newest junk i have drug home for the rat.

Found a guy parting out a 54 ford f-100 and i grabbed the bed, brakes, steering column/wheel, steering box,and the only original 16 inch wheel still there.

bed is kinda rough but i just plan to cut it down and reframe it with box tube so it will work for me. I'm gonna scrape the fenders so if anyone wants them they are free but very rough(nice patina though:D)

P8310401.jpg

P8310402.jpg

P8310403.jpg

and the wheel that i wish i had 3 more of to match it.

P8310404.jpg

its always nice to have a good collection of parts laying around--esp. when prices are right.....

that's a great looking shop (or doghouse if you're like me:rolleyes:)
you'll really fill it quick w/alll those ratrod parts:D:cool:

Really nice garage! Something that nice isn't even in the realm of possibilities for me but I'm glad for the people who can afford them. Looks like your on your way with the truck project too. the 54 bed I bought a few months back looks a whole lot like yours but without the spare tire pocket in the fender.

Keep the parts pics coming.

Thunder

Really nice garage! Something that nice isn't even in the realm of possibilities for me but I'm glad for the people who can afford them. Looks like your on your way with the truck project too. the 54 bed I bought a few months back looks a whole lot like yours but without the spare tire pocket in the fender.

Keep the parts pics coming.

Thunder

That garage has taken me almost 2 years to get to that point, It sat all last winter as bare posts and trusses while i saved for the metal. me and my dad have done everything except concrete and with out his help and experience I would still be working outside. I don't think i could ever thank him enough for all the help getting that building up.

If you were closer you'd be more than welcome to use the garage to work on your rat over the winter.

Latest posts

Back