My project car,the beginning!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gutte

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,here is a pic from my new project
its a 54 4 door ford customline whit a line 6(that ill keep for now)
The plan is a 2 door conversion and a serious chop,lowering,frenching the lights,converse the taillights(to wich i dont know yet),lakepipes and dual flamethrowers.

Here it is
79133573wg6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I was young there were '54 Fords everywhere. Now, I never see them at a show, or anywhere for that matter. None in the mags, even the Goodguys mag. Because of that, and the nice conditon it is in, if it were mine, I'd have to go mild custom. But, I admire you for going radical with it. Looking forward to seeing the results. Good luck with your project.

Nice clean car to start with. Looks like you have a good plan for it. Looking forward to the build.

thx for the good response all
the chance that you will ever get to see it on a show will be slim to none cause i live in belgium(europe) but ill keep you all up to date whit a pictorial of the project
its gonna be a winter project and i hope to get her ready for the new showseason.
thx and ill keep it up to date
greets DT

thx for the good response all
the chance that you will ever get to see it on a show will be slim to none cause i live in belgium(europe) but ill keep you all up to date whit a pictorial of the project
its gonna be a winter project and i hope to get her ready for the new showseason.
thx and ill keep it up to date
greets DT

well then my fellow rodder, them we can meet sometime since im from europe also(croatia)...u can come on holiday on our adriatic coast;)

yeah maybe ill get to croatia someday
im thinking bout coverting the rear window cause the original is curved to the sides,but im kinda lost on what type to use?
greets,dt

not an update yet,just finished cleaning out the garage,
i got a (maybe dumb)question about the steeringwheel on my 54,how do i get the horn button removed so i can get the steeringwheel off?
thx,Dt

okay change off plans,everybody is telling me not to cut it up so im not gonna,im gonna take her down and loose al the trim,so im going mild custom on it and search for something in a worser shape to cut up.
greets,dt

Oke here is what she's going to look like,just photoshopped it because im sick as hell and i cant do anny work on her,but you get the idea!
57206217pd5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

the chrome trim im gonna shave,and the trim in the rear and front window is gonna come out to
greets,dt

cool

:cool: cool ride man areyou gonna do any other mods,frame,suspension,suicide doors,airbags,section-since your turning it into a 2 door,even if you dont thats gonna be cool man

:cool: cool ride man areyou gonna do any other mods,frame,suspension,suicide doors,airbags,section-since your turning it into a 2 door,even if you dont thats gonna be cool man

Im gonna shave the chrometrim,french the headlights,leave it a 4 door,maybe if my wallet alows it put some airbags on it,but for now im just gonna lower it,
thx for the reply
greets,dt

Latest posts

Back