Nathan for WV, New to the site, and new builder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathannisbet

How are you guys doing. My name is Nathan. I live outside of Charleston WV. I am building a 1936 Dodge Brothers 1.5 ton pickup truck. I am just getting started. I have been reading about Rat Rod and going to shows for the past 3 years. I would love to meet some good contacts and hear some ideas or best practices. My phone number is 3047412359 [email protected]

Hi Nathan and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I think that will be a good looking truck, and after I see your pictures I know for sure. The guys here are going to ask for pictures.
Keep on tinkering.

Wickedfast, what kind of project are you working on?

working on a 48 cornbinder, got the cab finished, chassis built motor done just trying to find time to put it all together! kids baseball, football high school grads well you know the drill, but the old truck will still be there don't want to miss my boys things, trying to get my 12 year old in the shop with me maybe the old man can teach him a thing or 2, he may have to do something for himself at some point when i'm gone.

Latest posts

Back