Need a project? check this out (North east cost)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Here he comes to save the day!
http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/...d-nobody-knows-of-is-crushing-everything.html

I saw this on another forum and had to share it here.
Go to this mustang forum and read about it.
At the bottom of the post he gives the address.
Copy the address and paste it in Google earth and go there.
You can see the cars scattered about in the trees for a long ways.
He says there is 20,000 cars there and he has been ordered to crush them. They are all for sale.

Makes me sick, but it may make a few of you East coasters new project owners.:D

MAN WHAT A COOL POST!!! I have only heard of places like that--didn't know any still existed..that would be one heckofa road trip for some of you east-coasters what are ya waiting for!??:D

These are the things that dreams are made of...

I live in Va and that'd be quite a trip for me too... We have a yard like this here in Va... I almost thought that was it before I read where it was...

ohhhhh i just got done looking over all the pics and man my brain is killing me i just built like 200 cars in my mind! i wanna get up there! why is it that just the northerners hog up all the cars i want some

ohhhhh i just got done looking over all the pics and man my brain is killing me i just built like 200 cars in my mind! i wanna get up there! why is it that just the northerners hog up all the cars i want some

And you'd figure we'd get all the stuff thats rusted out... In my mind you people out in the mid-west get all the good sh*t... I hear in Texas they practically give stuff away...

And you'd figure we'd get all the stuff thats rusted out... In my mind you people out in the mid-west get all the good sh*t... I hear in Texas they practically give stuff away...

no man im in mid fl i dont have anything around here i have found a few guys with old cars and one guy into model a's but they a nazis about coming off stuff rusty sheetmetal to them is like gold (same for me) but still haha

wow - what a link
cool for buyers but sad for tradition

i live less than a couple hours away. if anyone near Boston wants to do a group trip, let em know. i've got a f150 w/ 8 foot bed and access to a couple trailers.

feel free to email/pm me. (i am serious). saw some nice bodies and such on those pics alone - imagine what else is there!! holy crap.

Latest posts

Back