new cat from missery, I mean missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluchvyguy

west mo. in a tiny town of 164 but close enough to
hello everyone I am a car bike nut, who has had a love for the not perfect, non best in show, not affraid to drive in the rain, old cars we now know as R.R.'s I always hated hearing "yeah I had soin.so do the matel work and soin so do the paint" if its yours do as much as possible yourself, die hard chevy guy with his first Ford Project its a little new for my taste but this car found me,I diffently wasnt looking for it, 69 falcon I know Iknow but I got a plan..I hope,, Looking forward to the forum I took a 7 year break after loseing my 54 chevy bel air 210 post daily driver do to loseing shop space while the car was torn down and in bare metal after 3years on the road together,so for 7 long years i turned my head at the feilds of goldin rust and sung every spare penny in to a perminent "owned" home for my passtion vowing to never be heart broke again..

Welcome to RRR

Hello from a fellow Missouri rust collector. I live in Lebanon Mo and, like you, have a project underway. Compared to alot of other places in the country, we still have alot of old cars to choose from here in Missouri. The Falcon was a great little car, use to own one, and has a lot of potential. Look foreword to hearing the plans you have for yours.

Jim

Welcome

WOW you had alot to say almost fell asleep :D Glad you picked this site. You will enjoy the info you receive here and have fun [cl [cl [cl

Holy Crap!!

Take a breath man.....calm down....it'll be ok.... welcome to the RRR....by the way....what's a bike car??? LOL...[P Just kidding....

falcon

69 1.jpg (65.1 KB)
69.jpg (79.1 KB)
IL.jpg (93.2 KB)
69 4.jpg (89.8 KB)

Attachments

• 69 4.jpg
    69 4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
A Rat Rod Falcon....

I am flashing back to the summer of 1979 and we were racing those same cars with those same engines in them too....Roundy round in the dirt...along with a bunch of Mustangs and Camaros too...
Big tires on the right side and smalls on the left....no mufflers...run them just as hard we could...when something would break it never was pretty...parts would be flying and off to the ole junk yard to get more parts to run it again next week...fun times with those old cars..no brain no pain for us...welcome from the land of rust and salt (upstate NY).

MikeC

Latest posts

Back