New from Maryland

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poor Mator

Hello, glad I found this place! I have had a few hot rods over the years but they were always about 90% or more finished. Well times have changed and I did want a project so I am about ready to pull this 38 Dodge up out of the woods :confused: yikes! The cool thing is I drove this truck on the farm growing up about 45 years ago... Pops and I were rebuilding the engine in 86 when he died (picture) and I hid it on another farm (if you know what I mean) So this will be my first try at setting this 38 on my S10 SBC frame. It is a low budget...in the driveway kind of deal but I am jacked.

Attachments

• 2013-06-13 11.40.23.jpg
    2013-06-13 11.40.23.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 18
Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Of all the 1938's, Dodge has by far the nicest grille, so you have that going for you, and of course the family history. Go for it. Keep on tinkering.

Thanks for the welcome

Did not get the Dodge out of the woods yet...a lot changed in the last 20 years. Looks like I will need to get some of the woods out of the truck. :eek:
I will start to take pictures of the progress.

Latest posts

Back