New from SLC, Utah

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robudda723

Figured I would introduce myself before I start making other posts. My background has mainly been in Drag Racing from a 71 Camaro, to a 1428cc DragBike and even a 67 Bug. None where street legal. Well I picked up a 51 Ford F1 and decided to do a fun build that will be fun to Drive and I can take to the strip when the urge sets in. I will be going fenderless, chopped, channeled and such, but have not decided on an engine build yet (toss between a Flathead V8 w/4-71 blower or a 351w with a 6-71). Anyway here are some pics and nice meeting everyone.

100_0586.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0584.jpg

100_0587.jpg

Thanks,
Rob

Welcome Ford dude! Love those old F series PU's, great choice. Can't wait to follow your progress, keep us posted!

Toad

Welcome to RRR!

Ditch the whole front except the teeth, lights, and the bumper/gaurd. :D ....OK, maybe not. But I always like the teeth on those.

Thanks for all the Welcomes...I def will start a Build Thread. Tear down will start later this week. Also figured I would keep the front end parts once I pull off, and build it into a sweet little 2 person chair for watching movies in the basement.

Rob

Latest posts

Back