New from the french Valley.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgeabilly

Hi all
My name is Will and I've been into Hot Rods for years. I am currently building a 31 Chevy 5w coupe. Running a 292 il6 with a 2x2 Clifford intake a t5 5 speed and a 1965 Chevy 10 bolt posi rear. It's slow moving cause some parts are hard to find but each day I find something to do.

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone!!

Thanks
Will:D

Attachments

• IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 19
  • intake.jpg
    intake.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 18
  • my6 2.jpg
    my6 2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
thread

hi..........nice ride,

please do a build thread with lotta pics :D

l have a 1935 chevy 5w coupe. if it don't sell, l will eventually do something with her.

Later:cool:

Welcome Will, looks like you have a plan in motion :)
I've got a 31 Chevy 5 window Coupe that one day I'll get started on too ;)

Jim

Welcome from the wet state of Michigan..

Nice ride.....looks like you got a good start....isn't it curious that everything you want is hard to find???? Murphy's law

Hope your going to run though's wheels nice spooks. [cl [cl

Yes I am. They are Kelsey Hayes bent spoke. The problem is that they changed the color scheme of the car. Originally it was going to be Satin Burgundy, high gloss Burgundy for the engine, Power coated black rims, headers valve cover ect.

Now looks like I'm going Green for the body and engine and cream for the wheels with the wide whites. :D

Happy you are here

Welcome Will to the best site for us gearheads. I dig the inline 6. I'm using the same combo in my 36' Ford pickup. I wanted something different and as you say kind of hard to find parts for. Man the building costs are up there but we will prevail. Great start. Get that thread going so we can follow along with your progress.[P Have fun and stay tuned. Steve

Welcome Will to the best site for us gearheads. I dig the inline 6. I'm using the same combo in my 36' Ford pickup. I wanted something different and as you say kind of hard to find parts for. Man the building costs are up there but we will prevail. Great start. Get that thread going so we can follow along with your progress.[P Have fun and stay tuned. Steve

The only thing I need for the 292 is the Headers and that's only cause I want these. Looks like I've gotta make them cause I sure can't find them. The body parts on the other hand are the hard ones.

Attachments

• pb14.jpg
    pb14.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1931chevy062.JPG
    1931chevy062.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back