New from the north

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

41 Rat

Hey I'm Bob from new brunswick canada. I'm 19 and have always loved the old rat rods. I just bought a '41 ford pick up with a lot of ground work done (5" chop, frame, suspension ....some assembly required) and I'm looking forward to starting my first rat.

Last edited:
Hey 41, How's she goin? You've come to the right place if you like rust and rats! There's some really cool stuff on here and a Plethera of info and insight. Glad to see you younger guys grasping this hobby, It's a blast! I'm from NB too, Blackville area. Good luck with your build. Hope I can cop a closer look at it someday. Welcome.

Hi from Ontario. Well Bob, lot of good people on here willing to share ideas, info, some good natured ribbing and a few laughs. Pretty laid back site that's a pleasure to be part of, you should like it here:).

Hey 41, How's she goin? You've come to the right place if you like rust and rats! There's some really cool stuff on here and a Plethera of info and insight. Glad to see you younger guys grasping this hobby, It's a blast! I'm from NB too, Blackville area. Good luck with your build. Hope I can cop a closer look at it someday. Welcome.

Right on I'm from the Sussex area.

Latest posts

Back