New gal from Kentucky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady rebel

Hello everyone my name is Amy and I am happily married to Steve Stewart. I'm in the Scroungers Car Club and like to go to car shows and cruise ins of all kinds. Working in the garage on hot rods has become a new found hobby. I've learned some things and it's alot of fun. I can say I have a new found respect to the master fabricators. I enjoy welding but when it's not perfect I get frustrated. My favorite tool so far is the drill press. I don't know how many of you guys will share your garage space with your wife but I'm thankful Steve is sharing with me. I'm not afraid of work, dirt, rust, or grease. The latest project is a 1927 Model T. I'm looking forward to summer so we can get out and hit some new car events. Maybe we will see you around.

Welcome Amy, I've seen the pictures of you welding and it looks like you do a pretty good job to me. Plus a lady that welds is just plain cool. Tell Steve to get back to work on that T.

Welcome to RRR. My wife works with me in the shop a lot. She tears down all of the steering boxes we get in and then cleans them. She also does a lot of bending with the tubing bender. She won't even try to weld. She does most of the packing and shipping.

Welcome to the site!! I'm sure we'll see each other at some time, been wanting to meet Rebstew for a while!!! Why not make plans for Beatersville this year, its a great show I think you both would enjoy!!

glad to have you here. My shop is mine, but not by choice, My wife says that me in the shop keeps her sane. I feel the same way. see ya round maybe.:cool:

Welcome Amy, I've seen the pictures of you welding and it looks like you do a pretty good job to me. Plus a lady that welds is just plain cool. Tell Steve to get back to work on that T.
Thanks there is still alot to learn. I should get out there and help him.. I like to think of it as giving him a head start..

Latest posts

Back