New guy from Chicago Burbs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shade

Whats up guys?
Im a new owner of a 1950 Fleetline 2 door chevy "project". Ive been on the search of a good forum, that could work with me on my project. I guess you can say this is a father son project. I know you guys probably dont care but I also have a 2001 GT Mustang and a 2003 Cobra... I love cars and there history. I was a huge ford fan until I got into the Rat rods. I picked up the Chevy in MI. and trailered it home.

1279425946.jpg

1278257270.jpg

1278257348.jpg

new guy

Welcome aboard. I was born and raised on Oak Lawn,il and now live in sw missouri. you'll love this site. lots of good people and good help. let me know if i can help

welcome from the rusty NE. My sister lives in Chi town right on the loop down town. Love that city.

Thanks for the welcome.....
The plans I have for the car is to
slam it on bags,
Paint it Flat Black
Cut out a big ass sun roof in it
I just got an LT1 last week for the build
I will pinstripe it myself
Bucket seats
Shave doors
So on and so on
I think the only problem I have is the frame it's rusted, so I'm really confused on if I'm going to spend money on fixing it or swapping it out with something else. I just don't know what kind of frame I can use?????????

Welcome aboard. Where you at in Chicago? There are a few of us on here in the area. Tyring to build a larger group to hit the shows and cruises with. Cant wait to see the build progress and it crusing down the toll.

BSW

Welcome aboard. Where you at in Chicago? There are a few of us on here in the area. Tyring to build a larger group to hit the shows and cruises with. Cant wait to see the build progress and it crusing down the toll.

BSW

I grew up in Logan square but I live in streamwood now! That's cool that there are a few people that live around me. I thought most of the guys here live in Cali...

I grew up in Logan square but I live in streamwood now! That's cool that there are a few people that live around me. I thought most of the guys here live in Cali...

RRR is pretty diverse. I'm down the road (I80) on the Muddy Mississippi myself.

Latest posts

Back