New guy from DFW

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty

How's it going guys and gals. I'm John I live in DFW area. I've built a lot of trucks and cars on airride. But this is my first rat rod I just bought a 1947 Ford Pickup. After reading this board I've got a bunch of ideas to go with the ones I have in my head already. Here are a couple of pics of my cars and the new project truck.

Here's my project wagon.

l_acfd0d348cba8de9458256cd10bbd46f.jpg

Up close pic of the frenched in license plate box.

l_f63f9508e61d519446cfef62ed84bf70.jpg

Here's the pic of my other wagon.

l_f0ee4af21030edce835913f33926fa98.jpg

Here's a pic of the new project it will be here saturday. Can't wait to start work on it.

l_3b6ea5b136f9c74c05afe7b657e3ee91.jpg

Welcome!

Project,
Welcome to RRR. I've always loved those Shamu wagons and that looks like a great start for a ratted out truck. Enjoy your stay!

Beercan

Welcome to RRR, Project. Always liked wagons & you got a nice pair there. That truck is a great start. Take lots of pics as you build & post them for all to see. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks everyone the tear down will be begin tomorrow. I can't wait and I'll be taking lots of pics of this build as I get things done. Here's my myspace page that I will be using for this build. If you want to add me as your friend.

www.myspace.com/shevilmetalworks

Latest posts

Back