New guy from West Virginia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratroddude

Banned
Hello all Im Dallas , I'm from West Virginia , I have been into the rat rod scene for a couple of years now , I own a 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline that is a bone stock ride mechanically , but has the look of the old hot rod style , I also own a 1947 Ford Deluxe , it runs a sbc/auto , altered frame with a bonneville frnt clip and bonneville rearend , and a 37 ford truck which is in found condition and was free , I found you guys thru being hassled on another site for my love of rat rods , (jalopy journal) , and was told that this site was more to my liking , so ,I visited the site , and they were right , this is alot more to my liking , I hope to be a part of your forum and be able to contribute to the forum's progress , I buy and sell alot of old car parts , so , I can help that way also , so , thanks for letting me be a part of this forum , and I'm ready to get daown about talking cars!!! ....ratroddude

here are some pics of my rides.

Attachments

• flames.jpg
    flames.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 8
  • flames1.jpg
    flames1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 3
  • flames2.jpg
    flames2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 8
  • flames3.jpg
    flames3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 3
  • flames4.jpg
    flames4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 4
Welcome!!!

RRD,
Nice Chev's!!! Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to say those two dreaded words... Rat Rod!!! :D:D:D

BoB

West Virginia...ratroddude

Hey Dallas, Seen that little mishap.... I too was a member...but don't let people bother me like that....nor should you. Your car falls in a few classes and we rat rodders love it. I can say i've bought some parts from folks all over the country for my 40 sedan and not one person cared if it was a rat or traditional.

this is a great site alot of folks from Ohio/West Virginia/Pa we should all chip in and post a forum of local swap meets and car shows w dates and times.

And Metro's have great short steering columns.....

bill

Welcome Dallas to RRR from NC.

You'll fit rat in here. These folks actually build their own cars and trucks here without the deep pockets.[;) We like it that way here.[cl
Enjoy yourself and be sure to post all the pictures you can, we love pic's.[P

Latest posts

Back