New guy in East TN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hey!!! Holy hack! Update!!

Well I ve been haiving some downtime, after all I spent a year and a half working on one car and to sell it to move on to my rat... due to issues..thats all on that. NOW!!!! :) on with this work ive been laying down the last few weeks.

Now mind you, I just go out in the shop "get my head right" and pull it out my ass.. I know hardly NOTHING about the Tech areas of this ****, i just go to town.. if i need to know to do how or what something is i ask.. or fight and look and tinker till i get it right AKA THE HARD WAY!

So.. Here is my up date.. NOT MUCH TO SOME! But I did have a few months of NOT even setting foot in the shop, I lost my "head" and just was in the mood for it.. that happens sometimes.. NOW that its um.. August? right?.. and 90's about everyday for the past week.. IVE BEEN IN THE GARAGE!!

So here we go Guys.

THis is a link saves load time for this site and a easy go to!

Give me your input..

as i am making the truck.. shorter... and some things will change.. drastically

My buddy was lendin a hand.. I got 6yrs on him.. and he still hasnt got out of his "toy" stage.. So.. Im prayin he will end up will a old car one day... SOON.

ANYONE WANT TO LEND A HAND?? IM OUT IN MARYVILLE!
Beer and music ALWAYS!
I just got to meet with my PO at 4pm.. other than that COME ONE!

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/White7Trash/Studebaker%20Frank-N-Truck/

----------------
Now playing: Koffin Kats - V8 Nightmare
via FoxyTunes

UPDATES!!

Well, Ive been slacking the summer away and not working on the truck, well the last week I've been diggin in like a zombie.
I have a buddy helping me out we have worked on it 3 days in a row now.
This link below is to a grid view of the updates of the truck, pulled off wheels and checked front hubs and bearings, no noise and they turn without any issues, break pads were good shape with 80% left on them, the calipers need cleaned and put back on.

ALL break lines and parts NEED to be replaced, any suggestions?

Also, the rear will be VERY short I will get pics up later hopefully with the rear end sitting in place! got the whole truck up on stands, I need a 74 ford F100 trans member(ASAP) anyone??

Well here ya go!

LINK
http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/White7Trash/Studebaker%20Frank-N-Truck/?albumview=grid

----------------
Now playing: 18 The Brains - She My Devil
via FoxyTunes

Latest posts

Back