New guy in SW MO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyotb8

Found this site a little while back, signed up, and decided I should post something... I got tired of the always polishing and cleaning the "muscle car". I've always liked a lot of the old school rods, and rust is becoming my favorite color. I bought a '25 Dodge roadster about a year ago, made some changes, drove it alot, and called it mine. Then I got the present "project" , a 39 plymouth pick up. No engine or trans, sitting on some kind of pieced together frame with a GM front clip. Trying to still decide if I go for the "simple" build of the Plymouth or put a 440 in it ? Oh yeah...the '25 dodge has a slant six and 4 speed out of a truck. Lots of fun. More than my pretty muscle car !!!!!!! Except when it rains !!!!!!

welcome from arkansas.... and we do like pics....:D:D

pics of muscle cars....pics of rat rods......pics of project trucks....[ddd

Welcome to the site glad to have ya [cl
"Lots of fun. More than my pretty muscle car !!!!!!! Except when it rains !!!!!!"

Same here [ddev
What part of Mo?
Pics are a must on this site so gettem out and show em off [P

Jim

Welcome to the site glad to have ya [cl
"Lots of fun. More than my pretty muscle car !!!!!!! Except when it rains !!!!!!"

Same here [ddev
What part of Mo?
Pics are a must on this site so gettem out and show em off [P

Jim

Hey Guys, Thanks for the great welcome. I tried posting some pics, but I guess the file size is too big. I'm a little computer "challenged" sometimes. I'll work on the pics, I do like to look at all the neat stuff on here. By the way, I live in Springfield. Got a little started on the truck last weekend. Used most of a can of PB blaster. The grinder and the torch will be my new friends soon, I think !

Latest posts

Back