New guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jm03

I posted this as a reply to another post. I am not very good at this forum stuff.
Found the site a few days ago and have found some really great post on here. Looks like a good place to get ideas and information on the art of Hot Rod building. Also looks like there is a lot of talent here. I am a single dad of 3 teenage boys. I worked as a body and paint guy for 20 yrs most of them for the largest independent collision center in Indy. Went from that to training horses and doing horse training clinics all across the country in '96. Quit that last yr and went to the construction biz. I am now building a new shop (small) to start working on some of my projects that I have had laying around for awhile. I have a '53 Chevy AD project, a '98 F150 that I am swapping the 6 banger for a 302, and an '05 F350 4x4 dually. I am currently helping my neighbor restore a '67 Chevelle and I just finished up on a '65 Olds Ninety Eight convertible with 79,000 original miles. I love the whole Rat Rod scene and am planning on building one for my twin boys to drive to school in 2 more years. Thanks for listening and I am glad to be here, J

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have your hands full in more ways than one.
Twins getting ready to drive will probably keep you busy too.
Welcome to the site.

(you can go to the other post hit edit, and take back everything you said if you do it now.)

Welcome to RRR, jm03. twins getting ready to drive,,,:eek::eek:
One at a time x6 was bad enough !

welcome to the RRR! there's alot of nice people here w/great advice and ideas when needed....
that experience in the collision repair industry will help you alot in rat building- may help out some here as well!!:D

Latest posts

Back