New member from the Lone Star State

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walrus

Thanks for allowing to join what seems to be a bunch of decent members that like rat rods and other rods, I am Sam , Been working on and building all types of cars and rods for a lot of years , Have got into the core of the car spirit the last 10 years or so with the rat rod builds , I currently have a 30 ford coupe, a 40 ford coupe , a 50 ford coupe and a 55 chevy, with a 30 coupe body to be the next build if I can decide whether it needs a z'ed frame or 32 frame, I am going to explore the forums and see what I can learn, thanks again for allowing me to join,,,,,Walrus

Attachments

• HPIM2357.JPG
    HPIM2357.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 15
  • HPIM1277.JPG
    HPIM1277.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
welcome to the site! nice 50 ford there, it looks very slick:cool::cool:

that little coupe body also looks promising....but can a guy build a ratrod on a black&white tile floor?[S:D --just funnin ya, b/c i'm jealous

Welcome to RRR walrus. That Model A body looks to be very nice. Have you seen the Deuce style frames made specifically for Model A's. Some of them even have swept rails that get the car low if that's what you want.

Latest posts

Back