new projects i just picked up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52bombshell

well i am now the proud owner of two model a's ones a 1928 ones a 1929 both pretty solid bodies need a little work one has a decent dent by rear window but fixable.any way those are projects for down the road when my trucks done.they both have doors and dash's one is missing the window surround for the front but no biggy other then that they are pretty solid.
let me know what you think. oh i paid 800 $ for the two and one came with front axle wishbone and rad shell.
3159395_2_full.jpg

3159395_1_full.jpg

thanks for the comments one is bit more rusted out then the other but hey oh well any way does any one have pics of subfloor and inner body bracing they did i dont really know where or how to start on these things thanks

You did real good. These things are starting to bring good money. As for the subframe, you can buy every piece of it. We have a tudor sitting in our loft that my Son is going to get around to some day, and he bought all new patch panels and a new subframe already.

Here is a picture of how a roadster pickup subframe looks. The tudor subframe is just the same in front, but just longer.

Don

dansnewbodystartingtoassemble011-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back