New Site Launched

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvapteam

Hey guys just wanted to leave a link to our new site
www.dvap.com
For the most part its just about 100% I have not made the blog nor the Rat Rod section function yet but working on it. I will also be added a Rat Rod Rules Member request section for www.ratrodrules.com members. I have been posting threads in the parts sections here and those that I have been able to help all know that I have extended my relationship with beyond just a business one. I cant help ever one and I don't have every part, but just as the few I have now help with and done multiple dealings threw RRR I will always do my best. If you do leave me a PM or even post on my thread and I can't get you the anwser you need fast enough, I leave you my info [email protected] 800-905-8024 please I would love to hear from. Nothing is to small nothing is to big. If you get a chance to look threw our new site that has had major face lift and function change let me know your feed back so if anything needs improvement I can work on it.

Take care
Brian

Brian......Where is the Casa Grande location?....I will be staying in Casa Grande for the next month...Thought I may have a look.

Casa Location

F1, the address is 900 W. Cotton wood Ln. If you are coming in from the I10 take exit 185, this is the first exist coming in from the North. You will go in about 10 Miles to Cottonwood Ln, hange Rh so going west, then about 2 miles they will be on your RH. Ask for Dave when you go and tell him your a RRR member and tha Brian sent ya down.....have fun!

F1, the address is 900 W. Cotton wood Ln. If you are coming in from the I10 take exit 185, this is the first exist coming in from the North. You will go in about 10 Miles to Cottonwood Ln, hange Rh so going west, then about 2 miles they will be on your RH. Ask for Dave when you go and tell him your a RRR member and tha Brian sent ya down.....have fun!

Thanks...I will try and get over......take a few pics and report back here.

Latest posts

Back