New to this Forum from Rust Bucket North Jersey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meech

Im new to this forum, looking to build my first rat rod, have experience with mopar muscle cars through the years. I want to build a fender-less rod on a full frame. Late model hemi is the engine Im considering.

Welcome!!!

Meech,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR Meech. I could use some Mopar muscle car advice on a future engine transplant in my kids 73 Duster.

My dad has one of the late model 5.7 hemi's in his daily driver Chrysler 300. It's a nice runner. We have a few early 392 hemi's in, or waiting to go in our rods too. I'm not really sure how this happened, we're Chevy guys:D

Welcome to RRR Meech. I could use some Mopar muscle car advice on a future engine transplant in my kids 73 Duster.

My dad has one of the late model 5.7 hemi's in his daily driver Chrysler 300. It's a nice runner. We have a few early 392 hemi's in, or waiting to go in our rods too. I'm not really sure how this happened, we're Chevy guys:D

Hey thanks for the warm welcome. For the 73 Duster you can do a nice 360 Small block should fit nicely and keep it a well balanced / handling car. If you wanna go big block (440) you just find a big block K frame and swap it out.

My daily driver is an SRT8 6.1 Hemi 300C Love the car! 425HP Crank, 406HP RWHP on 93 Octane with a CMR Tune
Meech_Poster5zz.jpg

Latest posts

Back