newbie from arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot rod preacher where do you live

i'm in north-eastern corner of state just north of batesville outside of a lil town called cave city....i'll be in "the Rock" on thursdays/fridays at the missionary baptist seminary this fall, as i am attempting to make this "preacher thang" legit...:D maybe we'll find a show to meet at eventually...a few arkies on this site... not too many are "regulars" tho

hello from texarkana

ello and welcome to the site from texarkana...have car budie in little rock that I need to bring one of my hooptys up to, Let us know what you choose to start with .......Sammy

ello and welcome to the site from texarkana...have car budie in little rock that I need to bring one of my hooptys up to, Let us know what you choose to start with .......Sammy

i would love to start with a rig like yours . lol. that thing looks fun. i go down to red river from time to time to play in the mud at white heads

i'm in north-eastern corner of state just north of batesville outside of a lil town called cave city....i'll be in "the Rock" on thursdays/fridays at the missionary baptist seminary this fall, as i am attempting to make this "preacher thang" legit...:D maybe we'll find a show to meet at eventually...a few arkies on this site... not too many are "regulars" tho

im not a big car show kinda guy but i might start . i want to build one as a dd . i only have to drive about 8 miles to work . i drive a 4 door f 350 now every where by myself most of the time and if i didnt need it to pull my mud truck i would just sell the big sucker cause i realy dont need it any more .

Latest posts

Back