newbie in Ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattoodfreak

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Brian from a semi-small town in Ohio,Lancaster-bout 30 miles se of Columbus. I've been into cars and bikes all my life. About 5 years ago I got bit by the rat bug and I've never been the same! I was building a 83 fxr and through a strange chain of events, I had to build the bike with nothing more than what I had in my shop. That bike is my favorite bike still to this day,I've built a few since then, but they just aren't the same. About 4 weeks ago I picked up a 37 GMC,it's a 1.5 ton dually. I was planning on making a open wheeled rat but the front clip on this is in such good shape I'm thinking of making it into a rat tow truck-any thoughts on that?
I've attached some pictures of some of my bikes and the 37.
The 1st pic is my baby,the 2nd one is the hell-n-back bike-that one I fabbed everything,frame,tank-all the skulls,hands,feet everything is metal. The only thing I didn't make was the front end. Well I had problems with the attachments so they are not in order but you'll get the idea. Look forward to hearing from ya-and getting some help and suggestions for the 37

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 24
  • final rat 004.jpg
    final rat 004.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 17
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 14
  • final rat 005.jpg
    final rat 005.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 14
Good morning and welcome to the site
I like your toys. the hand holding the headlight is very KOOL, the whole freakin bike is awesome [dr

here

welcome............

neat old truck..make a killer car hauler[;)

l'd leave the front sheet metal, that is what makes the truck look cool:D

Later :cool:

Welcome to RRR from KS

Love the Bikes . All these RRR members that have already posted have been alot of help to me [cl

Welcome to RRR from New Mexico. That 37's bitchin ! I think I need a tetanus shot for just lookin at the photo !

Latest posts

Back